Monday, April 20, 2009

Bipasha to sport long hair

bipasha-b


Bipasha is all set to change her hairstyle for
Rohit Shetty’s All The Best where she plays Ajay Devgan’s wife, a glamorous
and Sexy gym instructor. Bipasha says, “I am growing my hair long now. I
have had all levels of short hair in the last two years so now I want it
really long. The new hairstyle is for my next film, All The Best. Shooting
begins in Goa now. I will wait for my hair to grow after that. This time
Bipasha has not gone in for a style similar to her favourite pop star,
Rihanna. Bips says, “My style hasn’t been inspired by anyone.


My bob has grown beautifully into this natural
style. My hairstylist Sapna (Bhavnani) has just changed the colour and
trimmed it a bit. I style my hair myself and select what colour and cut I
want.”As far as the new hair colour is concerned Bipasha says, “Colour is
very intricate as I had black hair for my brand (the shampoo which she
endorses) so it’s now very difficult to re-colour.


But now it’s highlighted in extremely fine
sections with rich brown hues.” Does beau John Abraham like her new style?
“Yes. John likes it.”

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york