Thursday, April 30, 2009

Emraan Hashmi duped of 2 lakhs


emranEmran Hashmi was recently duped by a false credit card scandal where someone siphoned off Rs 2 lakhs. Some unknown person had swiped his card for 11 transactions.

Emraan only came to know about the theft when HSBC staff called him to enquire about the 11 transactions he made through his credit card, which amounted to Rs 2 lakhs.


However a shocked Emraan, immediately informed the police about the theft and blocked his card.


Emraan says, “I received a call from the bank informing me about the outgoings. I was completely stunned. Most of the 11 transactions had been for airline tickets, but I hadn’t made a single one of them. I immediately blocked my card. “


“It’s scary when such things happen. People tend to visit restaurants and pubs and hand over their credit cards without any hesitation. But I guess they can easily be misused. I want to figure out who is behind the theft and I want him punished”

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york