Sunday, August 29, 2010

SRK claims he and Farah Khan are friends Read more: SRK claims he and Farah Khan are friends | Akshay Kumar | Farah Khan | Gauri Khan http://www.boll

Many masaldar (spicy) news has been written about Shahrukh Khan and Farah Khan’s rivalry but Shahrukh put an end to all such speculation by declaring the entire world that he and Farah Khan are still friends. It was rumored that Farah Khan cast Akshay Kumar in her next film, ‘Tees Maar Khan’ after she had a fall out with Shahrukh Khan.

‘My friendship with all is as it was before, love them the same way. Many times if we are not working with each other doesn’t mean that I hate her or end of friendship. I don’t take my wife’s decision, how could I take others. I want to see everyone doing well.

‘When I am shooting with someone, I am more in touch with him. This time I am not in touch with Farah but wish her all the success and hope this film (‘Tees Maar Khan’) becomes a bigger hit than ‘Om Shanti Om’, which was her last film. I just hope she become even a bigger producer. Yes, she is a friend of mine. I am not doing a film with her, which doesn’t mean I don’t love her,’ said Shahrukh.

If we recall, Shahrukh Khan was part of Farah Khan’s ‘Main Hoon Na’ and ‘Om Shanti Om’.

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york