Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dia Mirza says: ‘I’m a better actor than model’


A former Miss Asia Pacific for walking the ramp can not possibly have a difficult task. But on the big screen in Bollywood as well do a good job as expected of the individual is not easy. Actor and model Dia Mirza took a few minutes to find the position, and finished confidently said, “I think I’m a better actor, than I am a model.”
Her multifaceted life decisions to be actors can afford crediting, Mirza ramp explains his decision to select the silver screen: “The beautiful thing about being an actor is that you have so many things at the same time you can be. a model, a social worker, an activist, a mother or sister are things I can not in any other field .. the fact that so many businesses I job roles For those who love acting allows me more. ”
Mirza has a shop in town recently, during which he also a lot of young models to catwalk trained walked the ramp to launch. When Mirza, fashion myself a big consumer brands, was asked what he liked Bollywood at any level or age of fashion, he immediately picked up in 1970.
She says, “films that were made then and the way they experimented with fashion, kind of attractive. It still happens, but now we have more realism and to make people trying to look more normal.’ll see you grace There is no longer as a result of, not every actor’s unique personality that will come forward in those movies. a bit more limited scope of fashion on the screen now .. “

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york