Saturday, October 30, 2010

Katrina Kaif turns Radha!

Katrina Kaif is all set for a rather interesting makeover. She will play a cameo as Radha in a film on the life of Lord Krishna.

The film called Main Krishna Hoon will be on the life of Lord Krishna, starting from his childhood Leelas (pranks) up to adulthood. The film is being directed by Rajiv S Ruia of My Friend Ganesha fame.
Katrina says, “Let it be a secret. But yes, I am doing this film on the life of Lord Krishna because my hairstylist Promila Hunter is producing the film. When she asked me if I would make an appearance I didn’t even ask her what my role was. Only later did I get to know that it is a film on the life of Lord Krishna.”
Katrina who is currently in Patiala shooting for a Yash Raj film, is busy preparing for it. She is using all her free time to read up on the life of Lord Krishna.

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york