Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bollywood spicy heroine Katrina Kaif is Sexy but not Seductive!!!

‘Sheila Ki Jawaani…’ song where the “Tees Maar Khan” Katrina Kaif all that heaving chest and sexy in a sari is half-spasmodic. Choreographer cum director Farah Khan Katrina Avatar boldest, glad that Bollywood fans still calling her sexy and raunchy item number does not.

“Golden Dance with the organization more than half sari is hypocritical and Film Indianised. There is nothing showing up with linen dress and beauty of it. Comments started pouring in even online and I am glad that people are saying I’m not sexy, but I really attractive and raunchy. Katrina Kaif said honestly, I was happy on that comment, because I never have to go out like that sex appeal can be shameless.

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york